RUNNING SHORTS MADE FROM SOME PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
If running is a daily routine, you want to choose items that make you feel good and at the same time contribute to the earth. These adidas running shorts are made from a soft, stretchy material that uses HEAT. RDY technology to overcome the heat. Comes with an inner brief that does not cause friction with the skin no matter how many kilometers you run. In addition to these functions that support comfortable conditions, another point is that they are made of materials that are friendly to the global environment.
This item is made from 50% Parley Ocean Plastic yarn produced by upcycling plastic waste collected before it flows into the ocean in remote islands, coastal and coastal communities to prevent marine pollution. ing. Over 40% of recycled materials are used in all products.
- Regular fit
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- 92% recycled polyester / 8% polyurethane (ripstop)
- Inner briefs
- HEAT. RDY
- With a pocket in the center of the back of the waist
- Reflector provides 360-degree visibility
- Uses yarn containing 50% Parley Ocean Plastic
- Wear that uses 40% or more of recycled materials as a whole