RESPONSIVE RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
Whether you're new to the running lifestyle or training for your first race, these adidas running shoes
help you reach your goals. Responsive BOOST combines with the springy feel of Bounce cushioning to keep you striding comfortably down the road. These shoes feature wavy details on the upper to show your commitment to clean oceans. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn that contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester..
- Lace closure
- Synthetic upper
- Combined BOOST and Bounce midsole
- Textile lining
- Weight: 492.75 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 9 mm (heel: 19 mm / forefoot: 10 mm)
- TPU-injected outsole
- Yarn in the upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester / Minimum 10% fewer emissions per pair when compared to its previous version
- Colour: Non-Dyed / Silver Violet / Impact Orange