HIGH-ENERGY RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
What if you could get back the energy you give to your run? With these adidas running shoes, you can. Built on adidas' lightest BOOST yet, they offer even more energy return than previous pairs. No matter how many kilometres you rack up, an adidas PRIMEKNIT+ Forged upper supports your stride with lockdown and expansion zones. An Energy Linear Push System gives you a little extra push in each step. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester..
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas PRIMEKNIT+ and Forgedmesh upper
- Cushioned, responsive feel
- Linear Energy Push system
- Light BOOST
- Weight: 257 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29.3 mm / forefoot: 19.3 mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester; Minimum 10% less emissions per pair when compared to a previous version
- Colour: Core Black / Cloud White / Bright Royal